Wednesday, August 25, 2010

poems and quotes to live by -1

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have is memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake in which I'll never part. God has you in his keeping, I have you in my heart.Rest in peace mommy.We love you

Dana Kristen"Kristi" Ball-Cook
January29,1964--March26,2010

(had to show this one mom would have loved it!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                        Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater, give her sperm she will make a baby, give her a house she will give you a home, give her groceries she will give you a meal, give her a smile she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what she is given. So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit..
*********************************************************************************

sex is a sensation that starts with a temptation that leads to the escalation of a mans location to a womens destination to increase the population of the new generation. now do you get my explanation or do you need a demonstration??

Dancing: the vertical expression of a horizontal desire legalized by music.............. Live, Love, Learn and DANCE!!!!!!!
*********************************************************************************



"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ♥~Marilyn Monroe.

"Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together"♥ Marilyn Monroe

********************************************************************************

Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile. ~Author Unknown
******************************************************

I've carried a child within my body. I have comforted a baby upon my chest. My body is
not magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I am happy because I see a mother, and there is no greater honor than the love of a child they see no imperfections because to them there is none.





********************************************************************************


‎"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more

potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope

always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief --

love is stronger than death." ♥

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
— Audrey Hepburn

**********************************************************************************
Dancing: the vertical expression of a horizontal desire legalized by music.............. Live, Love, Learn and DANCE!!!!!!!
***********************************************************************************
Im out of creamer~but thankful I have coffee. Ants abound marching in~but Im thankful I have enough to create crumbs. My neck, my back feel like crap~but thankful Im alive and free. Baby screams & toddler fits~ but oh so thankful Im thier mama! My hubby works and sleeps, not much else~but I am thankful he has a job and takes good care of us. To God I give thanks for this day, I sing a song in praise!
***********************************************************************************


***********************************************************************************
Godsaw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So, he put his arms around you & whispered "come with me". With tearful eyes, I watched you and saw you pass away. Although I loved u dearly, I could not makeyou stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. ...God..broke my heart to prove to me, he only takes the BEST..
                  R.I.P. MOM   Dora Forest Dec.7,1959- Aug.23,2009 we love you mom
***********************************************************************************
Save the TA TA'S!!!!! ( + )( + ) PERFECT (o)(o) PERKY(*)(*) COLD (^)(^) BIG ( o )( o ) OR SMALL (.)(.) EVEN GRANDMAS \./\./ SAVE THEM ALL!!!!!!
  OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH WEAR PINK FOR ALL THE BOOBIES IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




This world is spinning and turning
And my head is full of learning,
But my thoughts keep on returning
To the things I used to know.
I should be stronger,
...But my mind continually wanders
And deep inside
A voice keeps crying
Where, oh where is love?




Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way. Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town. Waiting for someone or something to show you the way...

eternal time
**********************************************************************************

Walk lightly. Live brightly. Forgive nightly. Sleep tightly

No comments:

Post a Comment