Wednesday, July 13, 2011

good night binding

the look of disbelief i see in your eyes
as your heart starts to race from sudden surprise
as consciousness slowly creeps in your mind
being replaced by fear you soon will find
you notice your hands and feet are chained
to a pipe on the wall where blood is stained
your eyes meet mine a smile breaks on my face
the beating of your heart continuing to race
realization comes quick as you begin to scream
hoping to awaken from a horrible dream
i approach you slowly still wearing a grin
as i approach my table wondering where to begin
i select a small knife with a handle that's blue
one that i have been saving just for you
you begin to plead promising me anything
choose your words carefully for i only want on thing
i kneel down in front of you put the blade to your cheek
begin to pull it slowly as the cut starts to leak
the blood from your cheek continuously floes
as i begin to cut off all of your clothes
you now start to cry as tears mix with blood
pooling into drops that fall on the rug
i walk back to my table and put the knife down
pause for a moment and turn back around
your eyes follow me as i walk to the sink
grab a bucket of water, turn to you and wink
I walk back over bucket in hand
As you make every effort to try and stand
that look in your eyes fuels my hunger
as I grab you hair and hold your head under
You flail and jerk trying to gain control
You stupid bitch you should know your role
The bubbles of air cause The water to churn
As your lungs empty of air begin to burn
I release your hair as you frantically gasp for air
Your eyes soon find mine and the smile I wear
Again you try to stand but the chains have a lock
As I slowly remove my pants to reveal a fat cock
At this point u realize there's nothing you can do
You just sit there and accept what is coming for you
I grab your hair again pushing your head under
The frail shell of innocence being torn asunder
You gasp for air just before I begin
I now grab my cock and force it right in
With both hands wrapped tightly around your throat
I fuck your mouth hard as you start to choke
Globs of saliva begin to run down your chin
As I look towards the bucket and force you back in
Then back to the table I return once more
As you collapse motionless on the floor
This time I choose a  black whip with a lead tip
I walk over and use it to spread your pussy's lip
I take a step back and let the whip crack
A spray of blood flies as it slashes your back
Your pearly white back is now tattered with red
As I rhythmically stroke my shaft and my head
I continue whipping while stroking my dick
Then lean over your back a begin to lick
The blood ignites fury running straight through my mind
I wrap the whip round your neck and fuck you from behind
I pull the whip harder as my dick penetrates deeper
Again you gasp as your body gets weaker
I collect some blood  from off your back
Use it to lube my dick then give your ass smack
I take my dick and plunge it hard in your ass
As I reach to my table and grab a small glass
I release my whip grab my knife that is blue
Hold it to your thigh and begin to cut you
The blood slowly pours into my glass
As I'm still fucking the shit out of your ass
I light up a cigarette and blow smoke in the air
Press the cherry to your skin pain u must bare
I hold the glass in the air as I give a toast
To that which I secretly love the most
I press is to my lips and swallow it down
As I force your frail body to turn around
I hold my knife to your throat as I make u suck my cock
Don't worry your fine i say just to mock
I make you suck till I fill your mouth with cum
As it seeps though your lips and begins to run
I then walk to the wall and unlocked the chains with a key
Toss them to the floor as u stare back at me
A smile breaks across your face
As the look of horror begins to erase
That's it my dear we now are done
I trust that you had lots of fun
Tomorrows my turn please don't hold back
Just remember the sound of the whip going crack

No comments:

Post a Comment